Who says team building activities need to be confined to a corporate setting? At Selfup, we break the mold by offering a unique opportunity for team bonding right here in New York! Dive into the art of making authentic Asian dumplings and dim sum from scratch, turning a culinary adventure into a fun team-building experience. Our menu is a delightful exploration of flavors, including:
- Shu Mai with Shrimp: Master the art of these open-faced dumplings, brimming with a tasty combination of shrimp and traditional seasonings.
- Vietnamese Spring Roll: Hone your skills in rolling these fresh, light spring rolls, bursting with vibrant flavors and textures.
- Pork and Chive Jiaozi Dumpling: Uncover the secrets of these classic dumplings, filled with a savory pork and chive mixture.
- Turkey and Chili Oil Jiaozi Dumpling: Add some spice to your cooking repertoire with these unique dumplings, featuring tender turkey and a kick of chili oil.
- Mushroom and Tofu Jiaozi Dumpling: Venture into the vegetarian side of dim sum with these delicious dumplings, packed with a rich mix of mushrooms and tofu.
Your team building event with us isn't just about great food and drinks; it's about discovering the strengths each team member brings to the table. Building a team on mutual respect, trust, and shared enjoyable experiences can bring out the best in everyone.
Elevate your team building with fun and food! And this holiday season, why not give your friends the gift of a memorable experience? Avail of our Selfup Gift Cards for an unforgettable culinary team-building adventure.
If a cancellation or rescheduling request is made within 30 days of the event, we can only issue a 50% store credit.
If a cancellation or rescheduling request is made less than 7 days before the event, no refund or store credit will be issued.
If a guest in the party can no longer come, this is considered a cancellation. Cancellation rules apply to guest count.
Maximum number of reschedules for both private and public bookings is limited to 2.
All cancellation and rescheduling requests must be made in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone calls will be redirected to writing an email.
All events which have been rescheduled are no longer eligible for a cancellation. All events to which the guests are 25 minutes late or more will be considering a no show and the ticket cost will be forfeited by the client.
There will be no exceptions to these rules.
If we cancel a class for any reason, we will provide a list of similar times for rescheduling. If this does not suit the guest's needs, Selfup will provide a full refund.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, instructor illness, or low enrollment.
If a participant is unable to attend a class, they may transfer their registration to another person.
Adding product to your cart
FIND MORE SELFUP ACTIVITIES
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $120 Sale
- Unit price
FIND MORE SELFUP ACTIVITIES
All team building events are private.
Any time you have a question we're here to take care of you.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We promise you will be satisfied, or we will refund 100% of your booking.